In today’s Daily Recharge, we show you two simple, yet VERY powerful mobility exercises that target the UPPER BACK and NECK. The reason these exercise are so great is because they:
- Helps to improve your scapula movement
- Assists in shoulder range of motion
- Improves neck range of motion
- Works balance system (head movements)
The best thing about them is that they only take a couple minutes to perform. We highly recommend doing these 3-5 times per day for 2-minutes or whenever you feel like you need a break!
Cues to remember while doing any joint mobility sequence:
- Lengthen up tall, with your eyes forward.
- Neutral Spine and Hips as you perform the exercise.
- Always breathe in a relaxed, comfortable manner.
- Never move into pain.
- If painful, slow down and decrease range of motion.
- Quality over quantity. That means, control the movement as best you can.
Need help? Just reach out!