Daily Recharge: Camshafts + Neck Mobility
In today’s Daily Recharge, we show you two simple, yet VERY powerful mobility exercises that target the UPPER BACK and NECK. The reason these exercise are so great is because they:
- Helps to improve your scapula movement
- Assists in shoulder range of motion
- Improves neck range of motion
- Works balance system (head movements)
The best thing about them is that they only take a couple minutes to perform. We highly recommend doing these 3-5 times per day for 2-minutes or whenever you feel like you need a break!
Cues to remember while doing any joint mobility sequence:
- Lengthen up tall, with your eyes forward.
- Neutral Spine and Hips as you perform the exercise.
- Always breathe in a relaxed, comfortable manner.
- Never move into pain.
- If painful, slow down and decrease range of motion.
- Quality over quantity. That means, control the movement as best you can.
Need help? Just reach out!