Daily Recharge: Hip Circles + Shoulder 8s
In today’s Daily Recharge, we show you two simple, yet VERY powerful mobility exercises that target the hips and shoulders. The reason these exercise are so great is because they:
- They both work together – hips helps shoulders and vice versa
- Mobilize two areas that cause the most problems
- Simple mobility than can be done anywhere
- Help relieve pain and discomfort
The best thing about them is that they only take a couple minutes to perform. We highly recommend doing these 3-5 times per day for 2-minutes or whenever you feel like you need a break!
Cues to remember while doing any joint mobility sequence:
- Lengthen up tall, with your eyes forward.
- Neutral Spine and Hips as you perform the exercise.
- Always breathe in a relaxed, comfortable manner.
- Never move into pain.
- If painful, slow down and decrease range of motion.
- Quality over quantity. That means, control the movement as best you can.
Need help? Just reach out!