How can we serve you?
You can replace driving-time for work, or standing for sitting. The task at hand doesn’t matter so much as the avoidance of the signs we all get when performing daily activities. In short, the way you feel is a product of how you are treating your body.
“The body you currently have is the body you’ve earned through the way that you move.”
-Dr. Eric Cobb
We understand your challenge, that’s why we developed Death of the Desk. We have a track record of helping sedentary professionals like yourself, find simple, effective movements to feel amazing and maintain a high level of performance. Our mission is to meet you where you are, to build highly effective routines with individualized education and training resources.
Our process is simple:
- We’ll start by helping you figure out the drivers or causes of aches, pain and disfunction. Taking a deep dive into your history is a great place to start with in optimizing health and performance.
- Be getting a baseline and understanding the true starting point, we can provide appropriate educational resources and training to drive positive results.
- We’ll coach you on effective strategies and feedback so you can have an honest understanding of what does and doesn’t work for you.
- We’ll be with you every step of the way as your progress through your health journey, answering questions and providing support.
- Re-Assess and Pivot as you reach your milestones.
We developed this process to be specific, and because of that we can provide three tiers of service offerings:
Since we can’t provide one-on-one coaching to every single person in this world, we created the membership as an affordable bridge to our services and a way to reach the many that need our help.
We’ve also been highly successful with customized training workshops to fit the needs of the company and culture. From stress and anxiety, to low energy, we’ll tailor the workshop to address what your group wants and needs the most. An efficient and cost-effective way for live, group training.
Our one-on-one coaching can be facilitated at our training facility in San Diego, Virtually or within operating hours of your business. We can provide 30, 60 and 90 minute coaching sessions depending on quantity and need. We’d be happy to provide you with greater detail when inquiring for this service.
One of the best and most effective ways to get started with us is by Joining the Death of the Desk Membership. You’ll get some massive results by enrolling in the courses and community. This is also a great bridge to our coaching team. Within the membership, you’ll find a wealth of information that will move you closer to your goal.
After you get a base of information and practice, if you find that you need more specific training, you’ll be able to enroll in some of our more specific services like the one-on-one coaching or group workshops. We’d love it if you dropped us a line and we look forward to working with you!
Ryan and Missy